In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to motivational speaker and the best-selling co-author of The Coffee Bean, Damon West. In this life-changing conversation, Damon shares the “best thing” that happened to him that would never appear on a resume, bio or come up in conversation. Damon reveals how once being sentenced to 65 years in a Texas prison, led him to a life of recovery and service.
Quick Episode Summary
- Welcome, Damon!
- Building self-accountability
- The four things you have control over
- How Damon connects with the masses
- When Damon was convicted
- What “the inside” was like
- Find out the “role”
- The three basic needs of all humans
- What Damon is doing now
- Learning how to shift into your purpose
- Finding hope
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!